Ain’t gonna lie, writing a novel is a major undertaking. You start out with a teeny green spark of an idea and then somehow you’re meant to turn it into this 80k word beast of cohesive fiction. In fact, most people don’t get past the idea stage – the rest is just too overwhelming to consider – but not you. Nooo, YOU are strong enough and brave enough and plucky enough to learn the mystical secrets of novel writing, plonk your bum in the chair and write, write, write. And WE’RE gonna help you.
‘Cause what you really need to get that first draft down is A MASTERPLAN. And we’ve got just the thing.
The PLOTSTORMERS online course is a 6-week romp through outlining a novel, including structure, plotting, characterisation, pacing, subplots, and our super spesh Magical 16 Point Planner of Your Dreams. At the end of the course you’ll have a watertight (but flexible) plot outline to work from, and suddenly the prospect of bashing out your novel will go from ‘arg I can’t even’ to ‘heck yeah, let’s do this!’
Win a place on Plotstormers – starting August 7th 2017
Yeah yeah, we know, you’re really here for the competition, aren’t you? You want ALL THIS for FREE, don’t you? Well then, we have two piss-easy tasks for you.
TASK THE FIRST
Click on one of these ‘ere sharing buttons and spread the love far and wide on social media by sharing this post on your profile (or reposting one of the promo posts we’ve already stuck on our social channels)
Share on Facebook to win
Share on Twitter to win
TASK THE SECOND
That’s it. On 16th July we’ll pick a lucky winner (and probably whack up a discount code for the rest of yas) who’ll get access to the whole darn course free of charge.
Oh, and if you’re kinda interested but not sure if this is for you, try out our free Plotstormers Primer, a little taster of what’s to come. So much free stuff! OMFG! We’re literally giving it away.
The small print:
- The winner will get free online access to the Plotstormers I: How to Plot Your Novel course, starting Monday 7th August
- The prize is non-transferrable (unless something drastic happens that prevents you from taking the August course, like your leg falls off or the sky collapses, in which case, we’ll probably switch you to the next round)
- To be included in the prize draw you must: 1) share this post on social media or repost one of our promotional posts direct from our Facebook and Twitter, and 2) like us on Facebook and/or Twitter
- The competition closes at midnight on 16th July – prize winners will be chosen and announced on the blog/social media shortly afterwards
- Only one entry per person
- Love you, mwah.