Summertiiiimeeeeee, and the weather is distracting.
And there’s lots of cool things to do. And the kids are on holiday. And you don’t want to be at work because it’s hot and sticky and you’re tired and waaaa. And generally it’s really easy to let your writing fall by the wayside.
Well don’t do that, eh? Instead, join us for… 31 Days Of Summer Writing.
We’re going to kick your writerly butt, but in a more sedate, overheated, gin-and-tonics by the pool kind of way.
Anyone can join, it’s free, and it’s going to stop your writing habit from melting in the midday sun.
31 days of quick n easy exercises, pep, ideas and inspiration to keep you going until September (which is the real time for new year’s resolution as everyone knows).
Writers’ HQ Members
Memberoonies! You can play along too, plus you also get a three-part video series WRITING WITH KIDS which Sarah and Jo are filming right this second.
Writers’ HQ was borne out of needing time and space from family to write. There is very little SarJo don’t know about child-wrangling for writing time. Listen to them. They will help you carve out time and sanity from the very deepest abyss.
Wanna bag a membership spot for super spesh extras? Sign up now and get 50% off your first month as well as the extra special goodies.
All the stuff you need to know
- Download the FREE calendar below and do what it says.
- A WEEKLY email to keep you going
- Follow along day-by-day or drop in throughout the month.
- Share the free calendar or invite a friend to join you.
- Come talk to us on the forums and we’ll help keep you going.
- Share your progress with #31DaysOfSummerWriting @writers_hq on Twitter and @writerhq on IG.
(click to embiggen)