SIGN UP TO WRITERS' HQ AND BRING A FRIEND WITH YOU
Bag your membership and gift one freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What's the offer?
September is back to school month! But we know the new term can be scary so bring your BFF with you and make it all a bit easier…
When you sign up for a Writers’ HQ membership this month, we’re going to give you another one to gift to a friend for FREE!
Here’s how it works:
- Click the big orange button below to bag your membership.
- When you sign into your dashboard, you’ll see another handy button asking you to invite your friend.
- Click the button, fill in the form, and we’ll send them a free membership.
- Write along with your buddy for lols, accountability, and general communal writerly fun.
Smol print pls
- If you sign up for a year of membership, you can gift another whole year of membership to your buddy. If you sign up for a month, you can gift a month.
- You only pay for your membership – nothing extra – the bonus membershp is FREE!
- You can split the cost with a friend if you like, we really dgaf, do whatever works, but we can only accept payment from one card.
- If you already have an account you can cancel your thing and sign up again to get the deal. We’re totally on board with the sneakiness.
- Your friend will need to sign up for their free membership within a month, otherwise the thing expires.
- You can’t use the free membership to run directly after yours, e.g. you pay for one year and then get a free year afterwards. That’s cheating and naughty, although we appreciate the attempt but still. Don’t.
Ok that’s it. Go get your membership and give one away completely FREEE
WHAT MAKES WRITERS’ HQ
everything you need
The incredible Writers’ HQ community offers an inclusive, welcoming, supportive, step-by-step, hand-holding environment, away from tiresome literary snobbery and grammar pedantry, for the many writers out there who feel as though they don’t fit.
we're writers too
support is our m.o.
With thousands of WHQers all over the world, you can swap work for critique, swoon and flail and be caught by a other writers who Just Get It, 24 hours a day. Oh yeah. We put the mm in community, y’all
we love stories
No seriously. We love all of them, from sci fi to lit fic, from trashy beach reads to obscure experimental weirdness, from police procedurals to high fantasy. All stories are important and valued and just shut up and give them to us, ok? We demand MOAR STORIES.
Writers’ HQ is about doing the work. We don’t waft around waiting for the muse or talking endlessly about writing without actually doing any. We show up at our desk time and time again and get. shit. done. (I mean, we also dick around making tea and eating biscuits, but you get the idea).
we love you
Running Writers’ HQ is a legit dream come true and we freakin’ adore all the people who make it so awesome (that’s you guys). We’re here for you, we’re rooting for you, we live and breathe this accidental behemoth. So come on in, the water’s fine.
PAY NEVERYes it's true. get free stuff, always
Access to all monthly free courses
Access to every online retreat, journaling workshop and Flash Face-Off
Access to the awesome Writers' HQ Forum
Pay monthlyGet 50% off your first month
then £20 a month after
Instant access to 100s of hours of creative writing courses
Access to the member's forum plus plenty of other perks
Charge up your writerly superpowers, and cancel any time you're done
PAY ANNUALLYSave £50 that's a lot of avocados you know
Get all the monthly membership perks plus save fifty Earth Pounds
One-off membership ends after 12 months - renew or leave to lapse
Gain awesome writerly superpowers